A fast growing Planning Systems specialist consultancy seeks a Senior Board Consultant to join its international team based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This is a leading role and the scope of responsibilities range from business analysis, requirements gathering and engagement, to the design and delivery of a planning and forecasting solution.
Working as part of a multinational team, often in a multinational projects and clients, the role offers working flexibility, work life balance, strategic autonomy, career and technical environment, as well as a friendly team orientated structure.
Candidates intending to apply should have:
- 5 years experience with Board Intelligent Planning application experience ideally within an advisory or consultancy role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (English is essential, French would be beneficial).
- Experience delivering end-to-end system implementation, automation, process improvement projects.
- Masters level education is preferred, (in finance or management information).
- MUST be able to work in The Netherlands (relocating candidates from Europe will be considered).
For more information on this and other EPM roles across Europe, please contact Johnny@systemsaccountants.com