Systems Accountant (SAP Business ByDesign)
£60,000 to £70,000 per annum
SystemsAccountants are currently working with an SAP ByDesign end-user looking to bring on a Systems Accountant to assist with the delivery of their SAP ByDesign implementation. They are looking for someone to take responsibility for SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Analytics Cloud, developing a deep understanding of the solutions, providing support, and ensuring users get the most from their systems.
The successful candidate will have previous SAP ByD implementation experience and a background in Finance & Accounting, to ensure our client can get the most out of their new financial reporting capabilities and optimise their usage of SAP Business ByDesign.
- Collaborate closely with the project team to understand the current status of the SAP ByDesign implementation.
- Implementing and working across all SAP ByDesign modules including Financials, CRM, and HR.
- Work with the client’s internal teams to ensure a smooth transition and successful adoption of the newly implemented modules for a seamless go-live.
- Maintain the design and performance of SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Troubleshoot issues and support users with access, usage, and knowledge issues.
- Provide expert guidance and recommendations to optimize the utilization of SAP ByDesign, making it a valuable asset for the client’s business.
- Design and manage materials that help users adopt the systems and use them in a consistent way.
- Document and share best practices with the client’s team to enhance their understanding and utilization of SAP ByDesign.
- Design, analyse, review, and maintain the systems and processes, and related policies and controls.
- Seek to continuously improve the use and performance, efficiency and effectiveness of the systems and associated processes.
- Check and assess system data and reports to verify accuracy and make improvements to systems or process as needed.
- Create, modify, and optimise reports from the systems.
- Collaborate with internal users, internal teams, and external partners, to ensure optimal use of the systems and to provide day-to-day support.
- Managing the relationship with the implementation partner
- Previous experience as a super user of or systems administrator or systems accountant for SAP Business ByDesign.
- Deep understanding of Finance processes
- Accountancy qualification strongly preferred (such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACMA etc.)
- Must have previous experience leading a SAP ByDesign full end to end implementation project
- Familiarity with SAP sales invoicing processes and post go-live support.
- A track record of successful SAP ByDesign implementations and system optimizations.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve complex issues effectively.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work closely with the client’s project team and internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of configuration on HR Module in SAP ByDesign
- A background in change management would be beneficial
- Experience dealing with ERP systems in an international/multi-national company context, managing stakeholders from different countries and cultures.
- Previous experience as a user of or systems administrator or systems accountant for SAP Analytics Cloud is preferable
- Experience of implementing SAP Concur expenses and software
- Any relevant SAP ByDesign certifications or qualifications are a plus.
- Good understanding of Human Resources processes
- Industry knowledge and/or experience working with a transport and logistics company
SystemsAccountants are the only recruitment agency in the UK with a focus on SAP ByDesign recruitment. If you want to hear more about this or any other SAP Business ByDesign role, get in touch with Rosie Mulhern at email@example.com