What You’ll Do
The HRIS (WD) Administrator is the gatekeeper for master data management in their Workday system of record, wherein all administration of HR initiatives is rooted. They are responsible for maintenance, administration, processing, reporting, testing, and auditing, to ensure data integrity of system design and functionality in Workday at their and its subsidiaries. This position is the primary point of contact for all things HR (Compensation, Learning, Talent, Recruiting, Time, Absence, Payroll, and Benefits) modules within Workday. Supports internal partners throughout the organization with data analytics and reporting needs, and leads all module testing and upgrades, self-service manager and employee education, and knowledge transfer to Workday functional leads.
What we are looking for:
- The HRIS Administrator will act as Product Owner for the Absence, Time tracking and Payroll modules, defining the team’s priorities and objectives based on the overall vision/roadmap of the portfolio.
- Help to build an innovative, teaming culture for the Absence, Time Tracking and Payroll (PATT) functional areas.
- Timekeeping, Absence and Payroll production, and system issues including error messages, log-in difficulties, data issues, and process and integration failures in Payroll/HR Systems
- Act as a subject matter expert on Workday Payroll – build upon/maintain professional relationships with key colleagues, stakeholders, and vendors to ensure that the services and solutions provided meet the current and future needs
- Collaborates with project leads to develop requirements work plans, identify task dependencies, develop estimates, and determine resource skill requirements; support risk management and change management activities
- Develop a trusted relationship with various HR, Workday, IT teams and with Payroll Advisors and Local payroll team leads
- Drive a process mindset to ensure proper strategic alignment, prioritization, standardization, and impact of projects and initiatives
- Help identify dependencies between processes, projects, and areas to ensure that all areas of improvement are addressed
- Have the ability to configure Workday calculated fields, condition rules, create EIBs, and eligibility rules
- Recommend technical and functional solutions taking into account priorities, tradeoffs, and best practices while driving alignment among stakeholders.
- Prioritize Workday issues and enhancements and provide timely follow-up and resolution, including escalating to third-party vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or Computer Science required.
- 5+ years’ of hands-on experience leading and deploying Workday implementations, supporting Workday Postproduction / AMS Services, or as a client of Workday
- Deep knowledge of Workday Payroll Module Time Keeping and Absence.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and supporting Workday Payroll and/or other payroll systems.
- Expertise with complex Workday calculated fields, time/payroll calculation rules, condition rules, and eligibility rules.
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues in a remote working environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Proven consultative skills to guide the client and internal discussions to an agreement on solutions in a timely manner.
- Identifies current or future problems or opportunities, analyzes, synthesizes, and compares information to understand issues, identifies cause/effect relationships, and explores alternative solutions to support sound decision-making.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced agile environment, adapt to shifting urgencies, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines